Saturday, March 17, 2007

VIDEO/SLIDESHOW | I'm weak

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm weak. I went to the Cherry Blossom Balloon Fest and Airshow at the Macon Downtown Airport this evening with every intention of staying out there through the twilight show and balloon glow. I really did. But it was extremely windy, and extremely cold. Well, maybe it wasn't freezing, but it sure felt like it. As the sun began to sink a little lower and the air show programming drew to a temporary halt, I decided I couldn't stick it out another hour or so until it got dark to watch the balloon glow. And I'm not the only one who ditched out early. There was barely a crowd there when I left about 7 p.m. - I think the weather got to a lot of people. I'm kind of disappointed in myself for not sticking it out because this would have been my first balloon glow, but my wind-burned face thanks me for not staying any longer than I did. I guess there's always next year.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW PHOTOS OF AIRPLANES PERFORMING STUNTS.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO OF THE AIRPLANES.

No comments: